Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice short work week. Andy and I flew to Chicago last night so ours was extra short.  As you’re reading this I’m strolling the streets of Chicago most likely with a crazy big smile on my face. Chicago has been my number one place to visit in the U.S. for a while now and yesterday we finally made it happen. I seriously haven’t been this excited since my honeymoon! We don’t have a lot planned for the weekend but we are catching a game at Wrigley which we’re pretty excited about. We may do a architectural boat tour and walk through the Lincoln Park Zoo but otherwise I’m hoping to wander through all the different neighborhoods, eat some delicious food and get a good feel for the city.

Hope you guys have a fun weekend! 

-Heath

Image via Inetours.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment