Happy Friday!


Happy Friday guys! So happy it's the weekend and even more excited I got to snuggle with this little mummy/pumpkin last night. Love her!!

Anybody have big plans for this weekend? In case you're in the mood for a few good reads. Some things I enjoyed this week.

I was introduced to Back Down South and immediately wanted to make every one of their cocktails. (via The Love List)

Love having easy and adaptable recipes like this in my back pocket to whip up in a pinch. Also it’s safe to say Victoria’s blog VMac + Cheese has become one of my favorites, check it out!

Although the game wasn’t very pretty last weekend I am still loving this Tennessee vs. Alabama tailgate.  

Beyond envious looking through Jordan's photos from her recent trip to Australia.

And I'm thinking about making this Mushroom and Brussels Sprout hash topped with a fried egg. Three things I love so it must be delicious!   


Have a good weekend! 

- Heath

excuse the blurry iphone photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment