Scenes from Christmas

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We sure did and I can hardly believe that it's actually already come and gone.  We spent Christmas at my parents in South Carolina this year, and it was really a special year.  Virginia was spoiled with love and attention all week.  She spent the entire holiday staring at my parent's fire.  (Our fireplace in Charlotte sadly doesn't work!)  Christmas Eve we enjoyed beef tenderloin and too many old fashioneds.  On Christmas day we enjoyed stockings, presents, brunch with my grandparents and drinks with family friends that evening.  The day after Christmas we packed up the car and headed to Charleston to celebrate with our extended family.  It was really so fun and of course made me wish I lived in Charleston!  My foodie cousin and uncle made a delicious prime rib roast (we obviously love beef!) and bloody mary's for lunch.  It was definitely a good Christmas, and it makes returning to Charlotte and the real world not so fun!  Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys these last few days of the holidays!!

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment