Best of Beauty | Blunt Hair


Do you guys remember MK's friend Carrie Lamarca?  She's involved in hair and beauty daily so we asked her to keep us up to date with all the latest tips, tricks and trends she sees in her work.  Her first response - BLUNT HAIR!  I love how modern all the cuts above are.  Whether you go short or keep it a little longer, these cuts are super versatile, don't you think?

This couldn't come at a more perfect time for me because I'm in desperate need of a haircut so I'm taking this as a sign that I need to get a good healthy chop.  Nothing too dramatic, but I'm thinking something similar to the longest length above. What do you think?  Do you like a shorter blunt cut or are you into a longer, softer look?

- Heath

PS See more posts from Carrie here and here and, as always, thanks for keeping us up to date Carrie!

top image via the petticoat, remaining unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment