Around Here

my favorite coffee spot in Charleston | so excited to babysit this little lady Sunday night
a beautiful day on King Street | margaritas and tacos at Bakersfield
little cutie waving to everyone on the walk to Bakersfield | Charleston walks just never get old
cabbage pancake at Xiao Bao Biscuit - unreal! | dinner at Hank's(sadly our only photo of all of us)

Happy Monday guys!



Did you guys have a nice weekend?  We certainly did!  I fell in LOVE with Charleston all over again.  It's been over 6 years since I moved from Charleston to Charlotte and while sometimes it feels like yesterday if I'm being honest it has been a while since I've really felt connected to that city and this weekend it happened big time and it made me so sad to leave.  I've always loved Charleston but this weekend it felt deeper than that.  We went on walks south of Broad, ate some of the most delicious food and just genuinely enjoyed the city.  It was so refreshing!

Bonus we came home to cool weather in Charlotte and babysat my favorite girl Sunday evening.  MK and family had a low key weekend including tacos at Bakersfield.  She highly recommends it to anyone in Charlotte.

Hope everyone has a good week!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment