the French Five | Heath's picks

We have a really fun week lined up guys!  You may remember we laid out the concept and talked about our love of the French Five way of shopping here, and shared our five picks for this past Spring here.  We've sorta been following this method for our shopping this year, and honestly I'm loving it!  This week, we're showing off the French Five Fall picks of some our favorite bloggers too.  We'll start with Heath's picks today, and end with my five picks later this week, and in between we'll be sharing a handful of bloggers' (who are way more stylish than us!!) picks along the way.  I'm really excited.  We have a good lineup and I pretty much have wanted to copy the picks from everyone else as I see them!  First up, we're sharing Heath's picks below! 

More from Heath on her picks below...



No1 - Christina Jervey Neck Cuff Necklace - I was on the fence about this necklace, I wasn't sold on the new neck cuffs I've been seeing everywhere, but something about this one seems classic and less reminiscent of 80s chokers.  I think it would add something to my simple work attire and be so pretty layered on the weekends with other chunky jewelry too.

No2 - Flat Booties - I wear boots and booties constantly in the winter/fall, they're my absolute favorite, but somehow I've come this far without a pair of short flat boots.  These look so cozy I can already see them with tons of sweaters and oversized scarves in my wardrobe on cold evenings.

No 3 - Puffer Vest - As lame as it sounds the weather in the South really lends itself to vests.  So many times a vest is all I need over a sweater down here so I love a good vest.  The check on this one adds a little something to my otherwise simple (read solid colors) wardrobe so I'm excited to wear it with pretty much everything I own!

No 4 - Zipper Sweater - I love the zippered details I've been seeing everywhere so I knew I wanted to pick a piece for my five.  I wear sweaters a lot because they transition so well from work to weekend so this was a no brainer addition to my wardrobe.  I can picture it with pencil skirts for work and jeans and boots on the weekend.

No 5 - Coated Jeans - I've had my eye on these for years but could never justify a nice pair of jeans that I would only wear out because let's face it I'm not sitting around in these on the weekend. I think I have enough casual pants in my wardrobe that I can finally purchase these. I can't wait to wear them on a date with a simple white silk blouse!

Later today we'll share picks from Molly of A Piece of Toast, plus more throughout the week!

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment