Copy This | Genius Pegboard


I clicked over to this amazing, pure genius, pegboard project the other day from this (also amazing) house tour and I can't get it out of my head.  I'm recording it to do a complete copy in Virginia's room one day.  I love everything about it - it's pretty (love the spray painted gold accents), it's organized and it's got to be so much fun for a child to have all of this great art stuff at their finger tips.  I really wish I had an area to do something like this in the downstairs of our home, somewhere easy for Virginia to play, but it may have to go up tucked away in her bedroom instead.  Isn't it beautiful?  I think this system could also be used to create a really beautiful "command central" station in the kitchen for bills, mail, etc.

~Mary Keller

Photos by Alpha Smoot for Cup of Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment