Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys!  Hope everyone had a good week.  I'm pretty happy the weekend is here!! We aren't doing much of anything and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, lots of cooking, reading and maybe a first try at perfecting my cheese penny recipe. What are you guys up to this weekend?

A few findings before we get the weekend started...

ONE: 25 things you can accomplish in 5 minutes or less (via Design Darling) a great reminder to live by the 1 minutes rule! Seriously I'm printing this out for my kitchen bulletin board, hopefully it will motivate me to do a few every evening.

TWO: The NY Times published it's list of 52 places to go in 2015. I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that I added WAY too many places to my already long list of places to go. How cool is the video of Chengdu, China?!

THREE: Victoria shared 5 photography apps to try and MK and I both got a little excited about the possibility of Facetune correcting our dark circles. Here's to hoping! Slow Shutter looks pretty cool too!

FOUR: MK tried the Yellow Table's Tomato Chickpea Curry with Kale and raved about it. Saying it is super cheap, easy and healthy. The perfect weeknight meal, can't wait to try it!

Happy weekend guys!

- Heath

PS leave it to Vogue to put together the most comprehensive flow chart for cleaning out your closet! (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)

one; two; three; four

0 comments:

Post a Comment