Friday Findings


Happy Friday friends! Man I’m happy the weekend is here. We have no real plans which makes me pretty happy. We’re in the middle of one of those stretches of life that has you going out of town almost every other weekend so it’s nice to have a weekend off to relax in Charlotte. I’m hoping to have lunch with my mom too to celebrate what a wonderful woman she is. Hope you guys are doing something wonderful for the mamas in your life!

A few findings to get your weekend started…

ONE | Jordan and the Oh Happy Day team just launched a new online party store. Perfect of those of us who have been following her well curated blog but may not have time for all the DIYs! How awesome are these candles?!

TWO | A little while ago I tried a chocolate chip scone from my favorite Charlotte bakery and have been obsessed with scones ever since. I've tried one recipe with no success but I think I may give this Bon Appetite recipe a try this weekend. Their recipes never let me down!

THREE | One of my favorite parts of traveling is picking up souvenirs to bring home. The Everygirl put together a great article with different items to keep your eye on while traveling. I'm usually drawn to food and and locally made items, they make me so happy to see/use years laters!

FOUR | Jenny from Dinner a Love Story posted about birthday traditions this week. I love the idea of creating traditions specific for someone's special day. Do you have any fun birthday traditions? And if you have access to Grater's ice-cream near you try the coconut chocolate chip, amazing! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

- Heath 

PS love this no-restaurant vacation article from Dinner a Love Story too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment