Around Here | 4th Weekend


birthday cookies | pretty presents | fresh mushroom pasta | Virginia and her bubble machine | hotdog dinner | Virginia and Benjamin at the neighborhood parade | farmers market pound cake with fresh berries | a bedtime story with "Cookie"

Happy Monday guys, and happy late July 4th!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We stayed put this holiday weekend and it was wonderful to have a long weekend at home to relax.

Our weekend plans included having a hot dog cookout (with all the works!) Friday night and a cookout with ribs, grilled corn and tomato pie for the 4th with my parents on Saturday. Basically our weekend included indulging in all of our favorite Americana foods!

MK, my friends, parents and Andy all spoiled me with lots of delicious cookies, cupcakes, cake and a few really special gifts too.  I can already tell, 30 is going to be a good year!

Hope everyone has a good week!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment