Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys!  So so excited the weekend is here!  Anyone have fun plans?  We're planning on having a little Turkish dinner one night - recreating all of our favorite dishes and going through our photos from Istanbul.  (Trying to make a little progress on my photobook!)  I'm also meeting a few of my best friends from high school for a little St. Patty's celebration.  So excited to catch up with them.  I think Virginia will enjoy a little one on one time with her daddy too.

Before we head into the weekend, a few things we book marked:

ONE:  Loving Taza's lipstick guide.  I'm a big lipstick fan and I'm trying to get a new color each season.  A small little splurge but a nice treat to remind myself to take care of myself too!

TWO:  I share Erin's obsession with this wallpaper in blue.  I would love to wallpaper our bathroom.  I'm trying not to because we won't be in this home forever, but man I love it!!

THREE:  Loving this new to me Origrami.  A great source for printing Instagram pics.

FOUR:  Saving this article "The Five Mother Sauces Every Cook Should Know."  So far, I can only make one, the tomato sauce, but maybe I'll try hollandaise next??

Have a good weekend everyone!!

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment