A Spring Pick Me Up


The other day, Heath picked me up wearing the cutest sandals!  I immediately noticed them and at quick glance thought she may have treated herself to a pair of splurgy sandals.  When I commented on them she said they were from Old Navy and under 25 dollars! 

Then, the following day I spotted this image on Instagram and decided these gladiator sandals are the perfect spring pick me up.  They aren't too expensive for a quick trend, and they make even the simplest outfits look up to date.  Heath's pair was cream - they aren't available online, only in store.  (You can see them in this round up here!)  She paired them with a pencil skirt and sweater for work, but I'm also loving these gladiators with jeans and simple black and white tops. 

Here are Heath's from Old Navy, but here's another version from JCrew and another pair from Loeffler Randall.  (Even without considering price, I think I like the Old Navy version best!)

Would you wear gladiator sandals?! 

~Mary Keller

Top image via Song of Style | Middle image via Glitter Guide Instagram | Bottom image via Damsel in Dior

0 comments:

Post a Comment